Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

I love pinterest!  I pin my future home pictures, recipes, furniture, table arrangements, cute outfits and many many more.  It is so addictive...even when I'm waiting in a doctors office, I'm pinning from my iphone! 
 
Since fall is just around the corner and I am already counting down the days until Halloween...Here are some of my latest pins for fall!

My Style

I love this simple fall look with the brown sweater and boots.  Adding the purse and sunglasses just finishes it off!

For the Home

This headboard is actually two restored doors!  How simple!  I love how just looking at it makes me feel cozy!  I can definitely  see myself cuddling up in this bed with the nice fall breeze coming through the windows....

 Home Decor

Mason jars with floating candles... so simple and so warm.
Since I already have the mason cars and pebbles from this spring project I will definitely be making these.

In the Kitchen

Check out this pie dish from Williams-Sonoma!  I can smell the apple pie baking in the oven already!

Good Cookin's

Pumpkin Roll Cake... yummmmmm!!!
My girl friend got me hooked on these and now every time we go over for dinner she makes us one!   

 Fall Decor

 Check out this arrangement of hurricane vases with candle and acorns.  I love a simple project that can change the feel of a room and this definitely has that affect!
 
Well its back to pinning for me! 
Are you just as addicted to pinterest as I am?
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and love your style and I must say that you came up with a very catchy name, too. I am your newest follower. Please, "Come On Over" and follow me back. I enjoy the fellowship of blogging sisters and love welcoming a new friend to my delightful list of following sisters. Have a marvelous day and keep my the great work, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your site, Connie. You look like one cool woman. Keep up the great blogging.

      Delete
  2. Paul loves your headboard choice, and I'm thinking just maybe I should be baking you an apple pie when the weather turns cooler.

    ReplyDelete