Friday, August 24, 2012

Thirty-One Fever!

So, it felt like Christmas today -  not by the weather by any means - but because the FEDEX and UPS man brought me TWO very special gifts!
 
First was my new computer that I told you about here and then came this pretty BIG box that is going to help me earn me a little extra money and meet new people.
 After waiting a whole 5 days (I know it doesnt seem like a long time but when you order it on a Sunday night and it doesnt come until Friday afternnon it feels like an entire year!) it finally arrived and I am thrilled!!!  In the box is everything I need to get my little business going - from mini-catalogs to totes. 

I am hosting my very first open house in two weeks and will hopefully be able to book some parties through that.  I know absolutely nothing about hosting a party, which makes me nervous, but my wonderful senior consultant is helping me out every step of the way and I couldn't be more greatful!

Hope you all have a great weekend...
It's time for me to go play with all of my new toys *wink*







2 comments:

  1. Yay!!

    I love Thirty-One products!! I'm excited for your and your new "business"...good luck!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just checked out 'Thirty-One' and I see they have a new consultant in Homosassa.
    Looks like they have a great product line. If you have an open house in Jan/Feb I'd love to attend.

    ReplyDelete