Friday, August 10, 2012

Sneak Peek

My style is very Pottery Barn -Traditional (most days) but I have this little bit of Country in me that is dying to come out!  So I'm taking all of that and throwing in into one room of the house.... the Guest Bedroom.

I have been working (....slowly working) on decorating my guest bedroom the last couple of weeks and I think I am ready to finish the rest and get this room completed

                                               Here is my list of needs:

                                                 Bedding
                                                 Night stand - Still need to paint
                                                 Dresser - SO excited about this one!
                                                 Paint
                                                 Lighting
                                                 Curtains
                                                 Fan Thanks to my wonderful sister
                                                 Wall Art/Pictures

Here is a little sneak peek picture ;)

 Can't wait to show you some update pics and the reveal!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Waiting with anticipation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy girl these days! You must be pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete