Monday, August 13, 2012

Personality for the Guest Bath

My poor guest bathroom needs some personality!
For some inspiration, I turn to Pinterest of course!

 I love the 2 panels for shower curtains with the starburst mirror in between.
Of course, my eye was instantly attracted to the yellow walls and rug too! 
 This one is so ME!  This room is simple and elegant. 
I love the dark cabinets, oval mirror and white accents.
I love the blank and white pictures and shelving (same as the one above)
from this one.  This one is about the same size as my bathroom and really opened my
eyes at how much I can do in there!
:-)

Here is my guest bathroom now.  So boring... I know!
 Plans are now in the making....


1 comment:

  1. I love your sample! Lookin' forward to seeing what you come up with. Stayin' tuned

    ReplyDelete