Sunday, February 26, 2012

Melaleuca is My Newest Friend

I am so excited to share with you the BEST tub & tile cleaner I have ever used before! 

I have never been in love with the bathrooms in this house.  Instead of having a tiled shower and tub, I have a shower and tub insert (grrrr.....)  But the worst thing about the insert is the fugly black stains on the floor of my master bathrooms shower.  I have NO idea what they are from (there when I purchased the house), but I do know that bleach, comet and the Magic Eraser couldn't touch them.
 See... aren't they ugly?  I am a clean freak and this stain made me crazy!!!
BUT Thanks to my dear friend Rhonda who sells products from Melaleuca, I was finally able to get rid of this stain in just a few minutes after applying the Tub & Tile product.
 The concentrated formula comes in a 16 oz bottle and makes 6-13 oz bottles of cleaner for about $10. I also purchased from her the Sol-U-Mel Stain Remover and now can't wait to try it on some of my carpet stains!   

I HIGHLY recommend you locate a Melaleuca dealer to get some of this amazing product.  I am hoping to get Rhonda's dealer info to share with you guys too -  just in case there isn't a local one near you :-)

**This product review is 100% my own.  I am not being compensated for this review**
 

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! How hard did you have to scrub to get the stain out? Did you use a rag or scrub brush? I'm going to have to get some of that cleaner...I have some grout that doesn't look as fresh as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need this! I didn't know it existed! Thank you, thank you for sharing this product!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment and the photo a day challenge is so fun to do. It's a great way to look back and see your pictures from the month as well as see all the pics everyone shares.

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete