Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Look @ My New Fence!

So it has finally arrived and I couldn't be any happier!

The guys at JNT Fence were awesome!  
FYI:  I am not being compensated by JNT for this ad...
they don't even know I have a blog, haha.
I am just so HAPPY about the work they did and I want to give them a shout out :-)

Joe was so meticulous and really cared about the outcome of my fence 
and the use of space in my yard.  

Here's how it started on day 1:
Buh-bye Neighbor and LARGE boat!!!
This is were Day 1 stopped and unfortunetly, I wasn't able to take off of work on day 2 and wasn't able to get any progress pic's.
Here is what I came home too :-)
Joe told me my yard would feel bigger with the fence... 
but I had no idea it would visually open up the space so much!!
Next on the agenda is a paver patio to compliment my new backyard :-)
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a difference a fence makes! I can't wait to see what you do next

    ReplyDelete